- All the recipes are prepared in an artisanal way with fresh products. To preserve the texture, flavour and quality of the product you are eating, we freeze our products.
- Upon delivery of your order, you will receive an explanation guide for the preparation of your products before tasting.
- You can order your products from Monday to Thursday, we deliver every Friday. The day before the delivery, we communicate you our time of passage (time slot between 14h and 18h). Discover the delivery zones (canton of Geneva), in our FAQ page.
- Allergens : Cereals containing gluten, Milk (and lactose), Eggs, Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans, Sesame seeds.
- If you have any allergies or intolerances, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can inform you about the ingredients used in our recipes.
Box of 1 piece
The Neapolitan Pastiera is one of the most ancient cakes of the Neapolitan culture. Typical of Easter, this cake full of treasures is synonymous with hope, resurrection and contains symbolic ingredients such as egg (infinity), wheat (renewal, rebirth), ricotta (purity), flour (strength and wealth) and the scents of the Mediterranean such as orange blossom (spring), cinnamon, sugar, candied fruits (also synonymous with wealth, travel).
In the classic recipe the flavors used are: cinnamon, candied fruit, orange peel, vanilla and orange blossom water
Out of stock