Partner

Satisfied partners & customers
ELEGANT. VINTAGE. CLASSIC
Espresso Café SA offers a wide range of products to satisfy the needs of all business sectors such as → Ho.Re.Ca, OCS, Vending and GDO.

70% of them are destined for the restaurant sector, in particular for renowned restaurants in French-speaking Switzerland. The remaining 30% of customers include companies, retail businesses and individuals, who appreciate the quality of Neapolitan coffee and its intense aroma.

Discover our products
We combine know-how and knowledge of the coffee market.

Thus, we establish long-lasting collaborations with our partners and offer a unique experience to their customers.

testimonials

I love Espresso Italiano for the impeccable quality of their products and their very professional service.

Philippe Chevrier
Restaurant Monsieur Bouillon
Le Restaurant du Parc des Bastions témoignages de Beausoleil Alessandro

Excellent service, fast, efficient. Consistent and pleasant product to taste.

Beausoleil Alessandro
Parc des Bastions

Good service! Balance and perfection in the cup and in our Gigi tiramisu.

Andrès Arocena & Camille Grange
Gigi Cucina Bar

Delicious coffee, the impression of being in Italy.

Tamara Trapani
Restaurant RAGU

Great product, great service

Sabryi Hoxha
Restaurant PASTA D'ORO

The best coffee in Geneva, an excellent quality-price ratio.

Mario Angellotti
Restaurant SCARAMU

Excellent product, fast and professional service

Salvatore Cassella
Restaurant LA GONDOLA

A quality coffee and an involved and concerned team, which takes the time to explain everything about
the coffee and the operation of the machine.

Angeles Martinez
CAFE DE L'AUBEPINE

No bad surprises, the delivery and installation of the machines went perfectly well. The explanations were clear and limpid. We are happy to offer quality to our customers every day.

Laura Grimaldi
PASTA E SFIZI

The coffee offered has aromas and a taste that seduces us, the mixtures are well balanced. In addition to being pleasant to taste, when the coffee comes out of the machine a nice foam is deposited on the surface of the cup for the pleasure of customers.

Yüce Emekçi
THE TWINS 2

Espresso Italiano are impeccable partners. The delivery, service and use of the product are excellent. We are delighted.

Arturo Tortora
Mo'Si & On the second floor

Excellent coffee

Sonia Antunes Dias
Amici

The pleasure of being able to offer our customers the identity of the real Espresso with an optimal service and precision on both the coffee and our machine

Stefano Bianchi
Vigata

An exceptional coffee, a creamy foam like in Italy.

Alicia Rico
Hi-Flow

The best coffee in Geneva.

Gregory Boisse
Bistro Chez Gregory

The quality standards respect the tradition of the real Neapolitan coffee, an excellent product.

Carlo Quadrano
Brasserie des Tours

Good service, excellent coffee, satisfied customer.

Fabio Natale
The ingredient - Restôtel Sàrl
PARTNERSHIP
In order to best meet the needs of our customers, we have developed many partnerships that facilitate access to quality machines and accessories.

DISCOVER THE WHOLE WORLD OF ESPRESSO ITALIANO PROFESSIONAL

SCROLL UP