- Weight (gr. per piece +/- 5%): 110.0 Gr
- Pieces (per box): 6.0
- All the recipes are prepared in an artisanal way with fresh products. To preserve the texture, flavour and quality of the product you are eating, we freeze our products.
- Upon delivery of your order, you will receive an explanation guide for the preparation of your products before tasting.
- You can order your products from Monday to Thursday, we deliver every Friday. The day before the delivery, we communicate you our time of passage (time slot between 14h and 18h). Discover the delivery zones (canton of Geneva), in our FAQ page.
- Allergens : Cereals containing gluten, Milk (and lactose), Eggs, Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans, Sesame seeds.
- If you have any allergies or intolerances, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can inform you about the ingredients used in our recipes.
Box of 6 pieces
Bab” is a dessert with natural fermentation (babka ponczowa) originating from Poland and invented in the first half of the 18th century.
Re-elaborated by the French chef Nicolas Stohrer in 1735, it will take the name of “baba au rhum”.
The babà was then adopted by the Neapolitan pastry chefs, making it one of their emblematic cakes and declined in several variants.
Classic Savarin Baba soaked in Luxardo rum syrup
Out of stock